MASSIVE PROFITS ULTIMATE COACHING PROGRAM
Thank you for your interest and inquiring about our Ultimate Coaching Program. You are on the road to Massive Profits!
As previously mentioned, the massive profits Ultimate Coaching Program covers a considerable amount of information and will take you to the next level as a Real Estate Investor.
The following is both the Description and the Agreement we use, which covers cost and expectations.
Please read through the agreement and when you’re ready to move forward, then go ahead and:
- Submit your request for Enrollment Deposit and…
- Download, Print and Sign and Return this Service Agreement…
- We will contact you to schedule your Acceptance Interview to make sure we are the right match.
Thank you and we look forward to your and our success.
Our program is designed in such a way, that you only pay $4997 now at sign-up, and a 50% Split on all deals Contracted within the Six-Month Coaching Period. The success that our Ultimate Coaching will magnify into Massive Profits with your diligent efforts.
PROFESSIONAL (MENTORING) SERVICES AGREEMENT (5.0_2018)
This Professional Services Agreement, dated ____________________, is entered into between
BSFF, Inc., a California corporation (“Mentor”), and ________________________________ (“Student”).
- Mentor is in the business of providing consulting and mentoring services in the field of real estate investments, to enable Student to successfully engage in and complete real estate transactions.
- Student wishes to engage the services of Mentor to provide consulting and mentoring services for the purpose of buying, renovating and selling real estate.
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties agree as follows:
- TERM: This Agreement will commence on ___________ (the “Commencement Date”), and will continue in effect for Six Months from the Commencement Date.
- SERVICES: Mentor will instruct Student on the methodology and use of various real estate investment techniques such as:
Wholesaling, subject-to, short sales;
Understanding and reviewing agreements;
Providing effective marketing techniques to both acquire and sell real estate;
Training Student on the use of market value analysis tools;
Training Student to be able to qualify the financial condition of a would-be buyer;
Understanding the distinction between ‘wholesale’ and ‘retail’ real estate investments;
Teaching Student negotiating techniques;
Analyzing potential real estate opportunities Student has found;
Reviewing exit options available to Student upon the completion of a transaction;
And, such other curriculum as may be determined by Mentor to be useful in assisting Student to achieve his/her real estate investment goals.
Further, Mentor will make available to Student, from time to time, networking opportunities with other students, mentors, and professionals who have expertise in various areas related to investment real estate; and, newsletters and publications as may be published from time to time by Mentor.
(a) Use of Agents or Assistants: Mentor may employ any agents or assistants that Mentor deems reasonably necessary to assist Mentor in performing its responsibilities under this Agreement. Mentor will be responsible for the cost of the services of these agents or assistants unless otherwise agreed to in writing between Student and Mentor.
(b) Devotion of Time: The mentoring services under this Agreement are both time intensive and on-going in nature. Mentor will provide a reasonable amount of time to Student to acquire macro real estate investing knowledge. In some instances, the time requests of Student may be considered excessive or out of proportion to the time that Mentor feels should be allotted to a particular task. Should that situation occur, Mentor will use best efforts to provide Student with appropriate instruction and support to achieve Student’s goals. Mentor will also notify Student in those instances that his/her requests for assistance are exceeding the time allotments anticipated by this Agreement.
(c) Real Estate Expenses: Student understands that all monies required for Student to purchase, renovate, or sell real estate during the term of this Agreement will be paid solely by Student. In no case will Mentor be required to contribute any funds to close a transaction.
- DURING THE TERM OF AGREEMENT STUDENT AGREES AND COMMITS TO:
Provide proof of disposable Marketing and Systems Implementation Funds (minimum amount of $20,000)
Provide proof of disposable Purchasing Funds or Proof of Funding Available through a Lending Source of Students Choice, such as Private Lender or Hard Money Equity Lender (minimum amount of $100,000).
Costs of Borrowing Money: Any and all costs associated and accrued because of the need and use of Funding Sources apart from the Student’s own monies, including interest charges, shall be at the Student’s expense and paid for solely by Student.
Minimum Monthly Direct Mail Marketing Investment of $2,000.00 during the Term of this Agreement. Said marketing to be purchased through YellowLetters.com.
Employ the use of the BSFF Call Center at promotional price of $97.00 monthly service plus per minute fees.
Employ the use of CallText Phone-Text-Email-CRM Pro Version at $99.00 monthly service plan. www.calltext.com
Employ the use of BuySellFixFlip.com Real Estate Website at a one-time cost of $297.00
Attend weekly One-On-One Coaching calls during the initial 90 days of the Six-Month Term.
- ADMINISTRATIVE FEE: Student will pay Mentor a one-time Administrative Fee of $4,997.00 at the time of Enrollment Form Submission, Request for Acceptance Interview and Signing this Agreement. The Administrative Fee covers Mentor’s costs of providing work materials, networking opportunities, and admittance to the Mentoring program. Student agrees that the Administrative Fee is earned at the time Student and Mentor enter into this Agreement. Student further understands that the Administrative Fee is Non-Refundable Upon Acceptance of Student by Mentor.
In cases where the original Six-Month Term agreement is completed or expired and Student wishes to renew, if accepted by Mentor, an additional Administrative Fee shall be due upon renewal.
- MENTORING FEE: Student will pay Mentor amounts (also referred to as “Transaction Fees”) as provided in this Section 5, on each Real Estate (Properties) Purchased. The total of the Transaction Fees comprises the “Mentoring Fee” payable under this Agreement. Mentoring Fee shall be due and paid on the Date of Escrow Closing on each Purchase of each Property.
(a) Transaction Fees: Student will pay Mentor a Transaction Fee in the amount of $5,000.00 (Five Thousand Dollars) on each Transaction (Property Purchase) entered into during the term of this Agreement. The Transaction Fee will also be payable by Student on any Purchases that are Pending (under a written Purchase and Sale Contract during and up to the end of the Six-Month Term), even if this Agreement has expired when the Purchase Closes.
(i) Transaction Fees Payable at Closing: The Transaction Fees will be paid to Mentor at the settlement or closing of each Purchase Transaction entered into by Student during the term of this Agreement.
(b) Settlement/Escrow Demands: Purchase Contracts shall be written in both Student and Mentor as Buyer. Student authorizes Mentor to submit demand in the form of an “Assignment of Interest in Contract” in Exchange of the Mentoring Fee. to the settlement agent/escrow agent for payment of the Transaction Fee at the closing of each Purchase Transactions entered into by Student. Student agrees to cooperate with Mentor and furnish Mentor with the relevant escrow information for all Purchase and Sale transactions entered into by Student during the term of this Agreement.
(i) Student understands and agrees that, besides the Purchase Funds and all transactional Escrow Closing Costs, Student will also be required to pay to Closing Agent the $5,000 Transaction Fee in order for the Mentor Fee to be paid at Purchase Close of Escrow.
(c) Election NOT To Purchase: Student has the option to Elect NOT To Purchase any one individually or any at all, of the Purchase Opportunities discovered or brought upon during the Mentoring Service Agreement Term. Student will notify Mentor in writing of the Election to NOT move forward and Close on a purchase.
(i) Written Notice of Election to NOT Purchase is to be submitted from Student to Mentor As Soon As Possible. Written Notice can be before or during the Property is placed under contract to purchase and No Later Than the date of Completion of Due Diligence, and or no longer than 15 (fifteen) days from the Date Of Acceptance of the Purchase Agreement.
(ii) In the event that Student Elects NOT To Purchase any or a particular Purchase Opportunity and Written Notice is given to Mentor, the Transaction Fee of $5000 will NOT be due from Student to Mentor.
(iii) In such event that Student Elects NOT To Purchase, Mentor may at its own decision Elect To Move Forward with the Purchase of any one or all of the Properties that the Student Elects NOT To Purchase, in which case, No Transaction Fee will be due from Student to Mentor nor from Mentor to Student.
(d) Expiration of Mentoring Agreement Term: With the exception of Properties that are under written contract “to be Purchased” (pending closing), and unless Student renews, if accepted by Mentor, and renewal fees are paid, Mentoring Services Expire on the ending Term Date of Mentoring Agreement.
- PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: Student acknowledges that Mentor will share with Student proprietary and confidential information and strategies developed by Mentor regarding real estate investment, and will provide Student with proprietary and confidential materials developed by Mentor. The information, strategies and materials were developed by Mentor through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and the information is a valuable, special and unique asset of Mentor, which provides Mentor with a significant competitive advantage. For purposes of this Agreement, the term “Confidential Information” means any information which is proprietary to Mentor, which is not generally known to the public, and which Student obtains through direct or indirect contact with Mentor. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, marketing strategies, contract terms, pricing strategies, know-how, trade secrets and any other information relating to the investment strategies developed by Mentor, whether such information is provided in written, oral, graphic, pictorial or recorded form. All information furnished to Student by Mentor will be considered Confidential Information, unless otherwise so indicated.
- NON-DISCLOSURE OF PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: Student will not disclose, and will use his/her best efforts to prevent the unintentional disclosure, of Confidential Information to any third party, unless Mentor expressly consents in writing to the disclosure. Student’s responsibility to not disclose Confidential Information will continue after the expiration of this Agreement for a period of two (2) years.
- BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY: If Student breaches, or threatens to breach, his/her duty to maintain the confidentiality of the Confidential Information, then Mentor will have the following rights and remedies, in addition to any other rights and remedies available to Mentor at law or in equity:
(a) Injunctive Relief/Specific Performance: Student acknowledges and agrees that: (i) the restraints imposed on him/her under this Agreement are no greater than reasonably necessary to preserve and protect Mentor’s legitimate business interests; (ii) the restraints against disclosure of the Confidential Information will not impose an undue hardship upon Student; and (iii) any disclosure of Confidential Information by Student will be unfair to Mentor, will cause irreparable injury to Mentor, and monetary damages will not provide an adequate remedy to Mentor. Accordingly, Student agrees that Mentor may, in addition to pursuing any other remedies, obtain such equitable and injunctive relief (including, but not limited to, preliminary and permanent injunctions and specific performance) from any court to prevent Student’s disclosure of Confidential Information, without the necessity of any proof of actual damages without the necessity of obtaining or posting a bond or undertaking.
(b) Accounting and Indemnification: If Student fails to maintain the confidentiality of Confidential Information as provided in this Agreement, Mentor will have the right to require Student (i) to account for and pay over to Mentor all compensation, profits or other benefits derived or received by Student or by any associated party deriving such benefits as a result of any breach of the duty of confidentiality; and (ii) to indemnify Mentor against any other losses, damages (including special and consequential damages), costs and expenses, including actual attorney’s fees and court costs, which may be incurred by Mentor and which result from or arise out of any breach or threatened breach of the duty of confidentiality.
- ASSIGNMENT OF IMPROVEMENTS TO CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: Student agrees that any enhancements or improvements to the Confidential Information, whether developed by Mentor or Student, will remain the sole property of Mentor. Student agrees that he/she will promptly inform Mentor of any improvements to the Confidential Information that are developed by Student, and Student hereby assigns to Mentor all right, title and interest Student may have in any such improvements or enhancements to the Confidential Information.
- INDEMNIFICATION: Student will indemnify and hold Mentor harmless from any liability, damage, or expense arising from any claim asserted by a third party related to the services provided to Student by Mentor. Student’s obligation will extend to indemnification of Mentor’s officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and will include indemnity for attorney’s fees and costs incurred in connection with any such third-party claim. This indemnification obligation will survive termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- NO WARRANTY: Mentor does not warrant or guarantee that Student will earn any specific level of profits as a result of the Mentoring Program. Real estate investment strategies do not ensure a profit and do not protect against losses in declining markets. Student should consult his/her own legal counsel, accountant or other professional advisor as to legal, tax and related matters. Student represents and warrants that that he/she has consulted, or has had the opportunity to consult, his/her legal counsel, accountant or other advisor prior to entering into this Agreement.
- NO JOINT VENTURE: This Agreement does not constitute a joint venture, agency relationship, or a partnership of any kind between Student and Mentor, and none will be implied by the terms of this Agreement.
- WAIVER: Any failure by either party to enforce any term of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of that party’s right to subsequently enforce each and every term of this Agreement.
- SECTIONS AND OTHER HEADINGS: The section and other headings contained in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and will not affect the meaning or interpretations of this Agreement.
- TYPEWRITTEN OR HANDWRITTEN PROVISIONS: No handwritten or typewritten provisions inserted in this Agreement by either party may be considered valid.
- NO ASSIGNMENT: Student may not assign or delegate his/her rights and obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Mentor.
- BINDING ON SUCCESSORS: This Agreement will be binding on and inure to the benefit of Student and Mentor, and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors, and assigns (if Mentor consents to assignment under Section 15).
- LEGAL FEES: In any legal action or proceeding related to this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and all other costs incurred in such proceeding.
- GOVERNING LAW/VENUE: The terms of this Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California. This Agreement is entered into in Bakersfield, California. Student understands and acknowledges that most of Mentor’s services are performed in and provided to Student within the City of Bakersfield or County of Kern. Student and Mentor agree that the state or federal courts located in the State of California will have personal jurisdiction over them, and specifically consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California located in the County of Kern, or the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California, in any litigation related to this Agreement.
- AMENDMENT: This Agreement may only be amended or modified by a writing signed by both Student and Mentor.
- SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the provision will be deemed severed from this Agreement, and will in no way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement.
- SURVIVAL OF OBLIGATIONS: Any obligations that accrue prior to the expiration of this Agreement, which remain to be performed after expiration of the Agreement, will survive expiration of this Agreement.
- FURTHER ASSURANCES: The parties agree to perform any further acts and to sign and deliver any further documents which may be necessary or appropriate to carry out the purposes of this Agreement.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties, and supersedes any other agreements between the parties, either oral or in writing, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. No other agreement, statement, or promise relating to the subject matter of this Agreement that is not contained in it will be valid or binding.
- COUNTERPARTS: This Agreement may be signed in counterparts, with signatures transmitted electronically. The counterparts and electronically transmitted signatures will be deemed to be one and the same document when each party has signed one such counterpart.
MENTOR: BSFF, Inc.
By: _________________________________ Date: ______________
Address: 3400 Unicorn Drive #113 Bakersfield CA 93308
By: _________________________________ Date: ______________
Student’s Address: __________________________________________________________________
Fill out the form below to be taken to the deposit page: