Podcast 048 - Difference Between Offering Terms and Offering Cash
We go over the difference between offering terms and offering cash, and more…
- Any suggesting on a loan service that takes care of all payments/ disbursements/ and other issues like foreclosure, escrow analysis, insurance changes etc?
- Can i owner finance as an individual or would i need an LLC ? Which one is better and why?
- What else should we be doing to get deals outside of waiting on direct mail?
- How does the negotiation flow go after the appraisal comes back lower than what the amount the seller gave?
We are constantly adding awesome podcasts to our website. Click below to view our entire list!
Offering Terms or Cash?Get Started with Real Estate Investing!
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Buy Sell Fix Flip
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to email@example.com and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
Ultimate Coaching Program
Want to learn more about my Ultimate Coaching Program? Text the word “Investor” to 818181 and discover how we can help you setup a Done-For-You real estate investing business!
All-In-One Business Solution
Call Text is the perfect all in one solution for every small business owner. We have strategically combined some of the most crucial and important marketing tools all into one application. Learn more about each key tool we have built into our platform by clicking the image above.