Podcast 037 - Is the Alex/Ryan Phone method Easier or Better?
We go over whether or not the alex/ryan phone method is easier or better, and more…
- When doing a concurrent close, should you have a hard money lender ready in case the buyer backs out at the last minute?
- Have you ever had 2 students marketing to the same zip code and do you inform them of this and maybe 1 to try a different zip code?
- Is it better to market to only SFH or should you also include marketing to multifamily homes?
- Should you have a minimum house value to market to as houses in the $50,000 range might not get you enough of a return as a $100,000 house might?
We are constantly adding awesome podcasts to our website. Click below to view our entire list!
Is it Easier or Better?Get Started with Real Estate Investing!
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Buy Sell Fix Flip
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to firstname.lastname@example.org and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
Ultimate Coaching Program
Want to learn more about my Ultimate Coaching Program? Text the word “Investor” to 818181 and discover how we can help you setup a Done-For-You real estate investing business!
All-In-One Business Solution
Call Text is the perfect all in one solution for every small business owner. We have strategically combined some of the most crucial and important marketing tools all into one application. Learn more about each key tool we have built into our platform by clicking the image above.