Podcast 030 - Who Holds the Title in a Subject-To Purchase?
We go over who holds the title in a subject-to purchase, and more…
- Do you have advice for those days when you just don’t feel like talking to anyone on the phone?
- If people say they are going to call back and they don’t, and they repeatedly miss your calls, should we just decide they aren’t motivated enough?
- How do you deal with a seller who gives long, rambling answers?
- Do you call back anyone who called you in response to your marketing or only those people who say that they were thinking of selling but are not sure yet?
- How many phone calls can I expect to receive after sending marketing to 1,400 names?
- If I make a blind offer and not viewed the property on the inside, what if my end buyer which I am wholesaling the property to would like to see the property?
We are constantly adding awesome podcasts to our website. Click below to view our entire list!
Who holds the title?Get Started with Real Estate Investing!
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Buy Sell Fix Flip
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to firstname.lastname@example.org and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
Ultimate Coaching Program
Want to learn more about my Ultimate Coaching Program? Text the word “Investor” to 818181 and discover how we can help you setup a Done-For-You real estate investing business!
All-In-One Business Solution
Call Text is the perfect all in one solution for every small business owner. We have strategically combined some of the most crucial and important marketing tools all into one application. Learn more about each key tool we have built into our platform by clicking the image above.