Podcast 014 - Three Things for New Investors to Learn
We go over three things for a new investor to learn, and more…
- I’ve heard on several seller calls that Alex, Ryan and eventually Gabriel, repeat questions that have already been answered by the seller. Such as “What’s the house worth?”, “What do you want to walk away with?”, etc. Why is that?
- I just signed a contract to purchase a house all cash, what are my next steps in regards to processing the transaction correctly?
- I’ve been getting a lot of hang-up calls. Does this mean they are not motivated?
- Why do we want to use different phone numbers on different pieces of marketing?
- One thing I am struggling with is deal analysis. Is there anything you can share that will help me out in this area?
- What is the best way for a novice investor to development a purchase contract?
We are constantly adding awesome podcasts to our website. Click below to view our entire list!
Three things to learnGet Started with Real Estate Investing!Text Investor to 313131
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Buy Sell Fix Flip
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to email@example.com and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
Ultimate Coaching Program
Want to learn more about my Ultimate Coaching Program? Text the word “Investor” to 818181 and discover how we can help you setup a Done-For-You real estate investing business!
All-In-One Business Solution
Call Text is the perfect all in one solution for every small business owner. We have strategically combined some of the most crucial and important marketing tools all into one application. Learn more about each key tool we have built into our platform by clicking the image above.