Podcast 009 - Changes to Make During Times of Recession in a Buyer’s Market
We go over what changes to make during times of recession in a buyer’s market, and more…
- When can I start mailing again after going a long period of time without mailing?
- Should I send out my mailing campaign if a holiday is coming up soon?
- If you take a home via Subject-To and plan to Whole tail it, does the land trust have to be recorded?
- What are some ways to handle objections when working through the 2-part seller script if the seller wonders how or why are we negotiating price without even knowing the address?
- Changes to Make During Times of Recession in a Buyer’s Market
- What contract should we use for virtual investing?
We are constantly adding awesome podcasts to our website. Click below to view our entire list!
What changes should I make during times of recession?Get Started with Real Estate Investing!Text Investor to 313131
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Buy Sell Fix Flip
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to email@example.com and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
Ultimate Coaching Program
Want to learn more about my Ultimate Coaching Program? Text the word “Investor” to 818181 and discover how we can help you setup a Done-For-You real estate investing business!
All-In-One Business Solution
Call Text is the perfect all in one solution for every small business owner. We have strategically combined some of the most crucial and important marketing tools all into one application. Learn more about each key tool we have built into our platform by clicking the image above.