Podcast 046 - Should You Get a Partner?
We go over if you should get a business partner, and more…
- I’m considering forming a partnership with an out of state investor to purchase a few homes to and hold in his area. The Numbers look good on the properties but i want to be smart in how i structure our partnership. Do you have any advice for how i can structure my business relationship with an out of state partner?
- I’ve been cold calling, but at least 50% of the lines are disconnected and a good portion that do answer are companies. Is it worth it to continue with cold calling or should o pursue calling FSBOs for rents and expireds?
- Due to work i can’t cold call during the recommended hours (9-11, 3-5). How late is too late to cold call during the week? And what times hove you found best to cold call during the weekend?
- Which market is the most profitable for you and what are the characteristics about that market that produces such results?
- What are three of the most important things to master in order to achieve better than average success in investing?
We are constantly adding awesome podcasts to our website. Click below to view our entire list!
Should I Get a Partner?/tweetable][tweetable alt=""]Get Started with Real Estate Investing!Text Investor to 313131
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Buy Sell Fix Flip
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’