Podcast 012 - How to Calculate the Sellers Profit if you don't know what involuntary liens are on the property?
We go over how to calculate the sellers profit if you don’t know what involuntary liens are on the property? , and more…
- Can backing out of a couple of contracts in the beginning of my Investing career get me a bad name, even if I backed out for good reasons?
- I’ve had a seller who verbally agreed to a price on the phone and then said we are going about it backwards once she received the purchase agreement. The seller thinks we should see the property first. What is the best approach to handling these situations?
- How do you handle a seller when they are questioning your actual physical location when they see that your return address is a UPS Store?
- How do you handle a seller when they demand to know your last name before discussing anything with you? Do you disclose your last name?
- Should I start marketing to motivated sellers without a business identity? Or get a business structure first?
- How do I answer, “You don’t pay market value, do you?” or “You will only buy at a discount, right?”
We are constantly adding awesome podcasts to our website. Click below to view our entire list!
How to Calculate the Sellers Profit?Get Started with Real Estate Investing!Text Investor to 313131
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Buy Sell Fix Flip
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’