Podcast 009 - Changes to Make During Times of Recession in a Buyer’s Market
We go over what changes to make during times of recession in a buyer’s market, and more…
- When can I start mailing again after going a long period of time without mailing?
- Should I send out my mailing campaign if a holiday is coming up soon?
- If you take a home via Subject-To and plan to Whole tail it, does the land trust have to be recorded?
- What are some ways to handle objections when working through the 2-part seller script if the seller wonders how or why are we negotiating price without even knowing the address?
- Changes to Make During Times of Recession in a Buyer’s Market
- What contract should we use for virtual investing?
We are constantly adding awesome podcasts to our website. Click below to view our entire list!
TweetableWhat changes should I make during times of recession?Get Started with Real Estate Investing!Text Investor to 313131
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Buy Sell Fix Flip
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’