Podcast 003 - How To Set Up Concurrent Closing
We go over how to properly set up concurrent closing, and more…
- I am buying homes in a more expensive market. If I buy these more expensive homes for 85 cents on the dollar I can still make $25,000. Is that okay because I am having trouble buying the more expensive homes for 60-70 cents on the dollar. It seems like that works better for the less expensive homes.
- If I have a property under contract, and I don’t have a lot of cash and can’t sell it within 60 days what would you suggest? Walk away/ terminate the contract, get hard money, fix it carry it to retail?
- what are some ways to handle objections when working through the 2-part seller script if the seller wonders how or why are we negotiating price without even knowing the address?
- How would you proceed with getting a BPO, inspection, and appraisal with a tenant currently occupying the property?
- I contracted to buy a house and now I’m finding out it’s not worth nearly the amount the seller and I contracted to close on. Does Michael ever have to do this and does he have any type of form he gets the seller to sign when dissolving a purchase contract?
- How much on average can I expect to profit on each deal when wholetailing?
- Can you explain concurrent closing?
We are constantly adding awesome podcasts to our website. Click below to view our entire list!
TweetableWhat is Concurrent Closing?Get Started with Real Estate Investing!Text Investor to 313131
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Buy Sell Fix Flip
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’