Podcast 002 – Do I Need A Real Estate License To Be An Investor?
We go over whether or not you should get a real estate license in order to become an investor, and more…
- If I am using the Alex VA system, what name should I use on the marketing piece? My name or Alex? I used Alex because it was suggested by support but I wanted to know if it made a difference.
- Do you offer to show pictures of an investment property were trying to sell? Even though it is in bad condition?
- Do we clean the house before potential buyers view the house? Or do we hire a cleaning service or do we do it ourselves?
- Do you suggest we get a real estate license if I am an investor? What are the pros and cons of getting my real estate license?
- I know every seller will be different but does Michael have a prioritization on how he prefers to buy/tie up homes?
- Subject To
- Seller Financing
- Wrap Around Mortgage
- When purchasing is the idea to drive down the purchase price, get control of the property by putting it under contract and then immediately begin to resale marketing activity?
- What is the difference between Assignment, Wholesaling, and Wholetailing?
We are constantly adding awesome podcasts to our website. Click below to view our entire list!
TweetableShould I Get My License?Get Started with Real Estate Investing!Text Investor to 313131
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Buy Sell Fix Flip
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’